Otis as AQUA CAT

 Otis:  "I like water, I have no idea why.  I sure did surprise Mama and Papa the first time I followed them into the flood waters.  I figured we were going for a walk and I didn't want to get left behind.  Here I am, enjoy!"

"You have to click on the play symbol by the 0:00 / 1:29 to make the video play and make sure to turn on the music!"

This is part of a blog hop, click on the image to participate:


Adios Meowchachas & Meowchachos,

Homestead Prowlers ~ Floki, Zoe & Otis

Comments

  1. Hi, you're "new" to us, but we're glad to meet ya! About to add "you to us" so we can get to know you better and be furriends! Looks like there's lots of interesting things going on here , but tails-up for now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are "new"! Glad to meet you as well and thank you for the warm welcome. We are so excited to meet you and to become furriends. Talk to yous soon! Have a great rest of your week!

      Delete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!