Otis Jumps For Joy ~ WAIT FOR IT!

Otis: "I was so happy Mama & Papa put in this cat door for us. This fence they built is 6 feet tall to keep the Deerski Family out of Mama's garden. Let me tell ya, climbing over and jumping down the other side takes a lot of energy. I was so happy about the cat door that I tried it straight away and I jumped for joy when I reached the other side."


This post is part of a blog hop: Comedy Plus' Happy Tuesday.


Adios Meowchachas & Meowchachos,

Homestead Prowlers ~ Floki, Zoe & Otis

Comments

  1. one small step for mankind, one giant leap for The Cat.. ha ha. LOVE IT!!! what a super duper idea. my first cat door siighting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, LOL! Thank you so much and glad you enjoyed. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!