It's a Feline Thing


 

Well, we've all wanted to biff someone, I'm sure!


1. I never thought I would say this, but ______________________________.
2. I  can’t believe ________________ is _______________________.
3. _________ is how I deal with stress.
4. Now is the perfect time to _________.

1.  Zoe:  I never thought I would say, but, I feel much better after biffing Floki.
2.  Zoe:  I can't believe Floki is taking this crap from me.
3.  Zoe:  Biffing my bros is how I deal with stress.
4.  Zoe: Now is the perfect time to hightail it out of here!

This post inspired by Feline Friday and Friendly Fill~Ins blog hops.  Click on the badges or link below to participate:



Adios Meowchachas & Meowchachos,
Homestead Prowlers ~ Floki, Zoe & Otis


Comments

  1. Some days you just have the urge to give something a swat....loved the video
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so glad you enjoyed. Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. Yep, our mom would like to biff somoene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to watch cats interact. So precious.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins and for sharing this adorable biffing video! This is the cutest fight I’ve ever seen. Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we like to keep it cute ~ for the most part!

      Delete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!