The Last of Zoe's Zen Zinnias

 

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 2020-10-24-12-41-04.jpg
Zoe Hiding In A Zinnia Patch

The garden is definitely kaput now and Zoe will miss prowling around through the zinnias, not to mention sleeping amongst them. In this short video we watch her enjoy the zinnia patch one more time.


This post part of the Caturday Art Hop:

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

Adios Meowchachas and Meowchachos,

Homestead Prowlers ~ (Floki, Zoe, Otis, Mama and Papa)

Comments

  1. You asked me if you should buy the fish. It depends on your cat ! Rosie doesn't play that much and she loves only very tiny things it she likes green !!! Didn't even know that cats know colors. Anyway for a playful cat the fish is really funny, the cat must be rather big too. Rosie looks like a kitten although she is 13 years old !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought the fish looked so interesting but I never know what they will really like. Zoe doesn't play too much but Floki and Otis love to play. When I walk over to the "play box" they get all excited so I'm thinking, they might like the fish. However, I could be totally wrong, MOL! If it is on Amazon and I can return it, then I think I will give it a try. Thank you for your input!

      Delete

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!